Friday 12 November 2010

Um, 'kay


I have received a blog award. I'm both grateful and rather befuddled, since I wasn't aware of doing anything award-worthy. Anyway, many thanks to One Writer's Mind for the award. I'm glad you read and enjoy my blog enough to pass this on.

There are a few things I need to do in order to accept the Versatile Blogger Award, which are as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to them Done.

2. List seven things about myself
I'm a sci fi geek. I crush on Bialar Caris (Farscape) and Ba'al (Stargate SG1). I'm still behind on NaNo *sigh*. I own a '71 VW Beetle called BeeBee. But I haven't passed my driving test. I have attended two sci fi conventions - one in London and one in LA. I play on Facebook more than I should do.

3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers
Ooh, this was tough. Some of the bloggers I've chosen are fellow writers and friends, but they're the ones that keep me going, that offer me good advice and a shoulder to cry on when things are difficult. I'm also giving to those bloggers whose professional advice I greatly appreciate. I'm reserving five award places for new discoveries.

navywifeadventures
scarlettparrish
johannaharness
bookewyrme
lydiasharp
thegalaxyexpress
rocketgirls
sfrcontests
9
10

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! *hugs* And thanks for the link in the sidebar, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Misa! You're sweet. I've never gotten a blog award before! ^_^

    ~Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog award, Misa. :) I'll be posting about it shortly on the SFR Brigade main blog.

    ReplyDelete