Saturday 27 March 2010

Still nothing

Writing has pretty much come to a complete standstill. Even fanfic, my usual fall-back-on, isn't happening really. I don't really know why, just that inspiration and desire seem to have [temporarily] dried up.

April sees the start of ScriptFrenzy. I'm going to do a comic script of an old fanfic, and I'm hoping the difference in approach will spark the creative juices (I think I've mashed similies there, lol).

April also sees the start of the SciFiBigBang's writing period. Fanfic again, this time a crack combination of Farscape and Stargate Atlantis. Just because, really. That will be fun *g*

Other than that? Nadda. Zip. Zilch.

I'm looking at restarting my jewellery making, just so I have something to keep my fingers busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment