Friday 19 February 2010

Normal service

has resumed (more or less).

I quite like the layout as it is now, sod it. Plus the less I fiddle, the less likely I am to break it again *snerks*

Progress on TRtS is continuing in little, bite-sized pieces. I'm breaking just about every writing rule there is (better than blog layouts, I suppose) - writing out of order, without an outline, rewriting and editing as I go along. I'm having the most fun ever :D

Some semblence of order has actually been beaten into the first chapter. I have three scenes edited. I should get an with it, really. I could do with getting the first three chapters organised by the 27th, for reasons I don't want to go into in case I jinx it.

No home has been found for Seiren Shadows yet. This gives me a sad *woes*

No comments:

Post a Comment