Wednesday 20 January 2010

Nothing ventured...

"I am sorry to tell you that we have to decline your story as it is not right for Three Crow. Since every publication is different, please do not be discouraged. I encourage you to continue writing and please, market your story out. Thank you for submitting and please submit again in the future."

Nothing gained this time. I won't submit to TCP again unless they have another erotica edition, since neither dark fantasy or horror are genres I normally write it.

As for marketing the story... I simply don't know what markets would accept it. The piece was written for TCP, with no plan if it was rejected. I suppose I could do some research, but I have a novel-in-progress and I'm a little loathe to take time off that.

No comments:

Post a Comment